These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) apply to the use of website – www.nonveglovers.in (“Website”), the NonVegLovers mobile app on Android or iOS devices including phones, tablets or any other electronic device (“NonVegLovers App”) and the mobile site – www.m.nonveglovers.in (“Msite”); whereas the Website, the NonVegLovers App and the Msite are together referred to as the “Platform”.
For the purposes of this Agreement, wherever the context so requires “you” or “User” shall mean any person including any natural or legal person who uses the Platform or buys any product of XEMPL using any computer system or other device including but not limited to any mobile device, handheld device and tablet and “XEMPL” or “we” shall mean XPRESS Edutech Media Private Limited.
XPRESS Edutech Media Private Limited encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Platform to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Platform and / or the purchase of Products (defined below).
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with XEMPL for other products or services.
In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and any other agreement executed with you, the terms of such other agreement shall prevail in relation to the subject matter thereof.
If you do not agree with this Agreement (including any policies or guidelines referred to herein), please immediately terminate your use of the Platform. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
XEMPL reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse access to the Platform, if you are below eighteen (18) years of age or otherwise incompetent to contract as per applicable law.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Platform, subject to the terms of this Agreement. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Platform or interfere with or try to disrupt the Platform.
You understand and accept that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on the Platform including the brand name – NonVegLovers (collectively, “Content”) are owned by XEMPL or it’s licensors.
You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of XEMPL or it’s licensors. Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, none of the content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of XEMPL, and/or the appropriate licensor.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on the Platform solely for your personal, non-commercial use provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained.
You may not, without XEMPL’s express written permission, ‘mirror’ any material contained on the Platform or any other server. Any permission granted under this Agreement terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Content.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Platform that —
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You agree not to collect information of other users from the Platform or download or copy any information by means of unsolicited access so as to communicate directly with them or for any reason whatsoever.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.